My name is Raquel Moreno and I am the founder of Spanish & Valencia – private Spanish classes–
I have a degree in History of Art (Universidad de Valencia) and hold a MA degree in Applied Linguistics in Spanish Teaching (Universidad Nebrija). As well as holding an official DELE examiner for levels A1 and A2 provided by Instituto Cervantes Tokyo, AVE (Official on-line Spanish Tutor) by the Instituto Cervantes Naples and an accredited Tourist Guide in Valencia.
I have extensive international experience as a Spanish Teacher for foreigners in various European and Asian countries (Germany, UK, Ireland and Hong Kong). I am passionate about teaching others and equally enjoy learning from my students and their experiences.
What is it Spanish & Valencia – Private Spanish Classes?
Spanish & Valencia is a small school specializing in private Spanish lessons.
My teaching method is communicative and dynamic. This approach focuses on the concept of learning through practical and real life experiences. This enables students to learn and develop their knowledge of the language in a real context, making it personal and thus memorable to the individual.
I cater for all levels, from beginners to advanced, and hold conversation lessons in a warm and relaxed atmosphere.
My aim is to innovate in education in order to guarantee the highest standards of teaching.
Why Spanish & Valencia is different to other accademies?
- I provide personal instruction according to your level, needs and interests.
- I tailor the lessons under your instruction. So you have the freedom to learn what you.
- The time you book is exclusive to you.
- I give you 100% of my attention to focus on your needs and difficulties.
- There are no interruptions or distractions from other students.
- I offer flexible class schedules to make it possible for you to achieve your goals on your own terms.
- Choose your own class times to fit around your life.
- My Spanish classes are in a relaxing and personal environment.
- Spanish & Valencia is located in a cozy courtyard in the historic center of Valencia.
- The school has only one classroom equipped with everything you need to get the most of your learning (blackboard, internet, projector, books, materials …)
- I can help you explore and discover Valencia:
- I can provide a combination of lessons to suit you, either in the classroom or around the city.
- I pay-as-you-go :
- You don’t need to commit to a course.
- You only pay for the lessons you book.
- I only need 24 hours notice of cancellation.
- You deal directly with your teacher.
I make a difference by guaranteeing a professional and reliable service.
Certified teacher by:
Universidad de Valencia Instituto Cervantes