Course for students who need specific preparation to obtain the Official certification of Spanish as a Foreign Language.
Our Spanish lessons have only 4 students in a class.
The DELEs are divided into three levels depending on the language level:
This Diploma is the first of the six learning levels proposed in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages of the Council of Europe.
This Diploma accredits that students will be able to use elementary Spanish language in communication situations involving immediate needs or very common everyday matters.
Level-A2 DELE examination (DELE A2) is the second step after accessing the language of Spanish-speaking countries.
This Diploma accredits that students can understand commonly-used everyday phrases and expressions related to areas of experience especially relevant to them (basic information about themselves and their families, shopping, places of interest, occupations, etc.).
The Diploma in Spanish (DELE) level B1 accredits language users’ capacity to:
- Understand the gist of clear texts, in standard language, if they involve well-known topics related to work, studies or leisure.
- Deal with most of the situations that may arise during a trip to where the language is used.
- Produce simple, coherent texts about well-known topics or issues of personal interest.
- Describe experiences, events, wishes and hopes, as well as briefly justify opinions or explain plans.
The Diploma in Spanish (DELE) level B2 accredits language users’ capacity to:
- Understand the gist of complex texts about concrete or abstract themes, even technical texts, provided that they are within the candidates’ field of specialization.
- Interact with native speakers with sufficient fluency and spontaneity, so that communication does not constitute an effort for the interlocutors.
- Produce clear and detailed texts about diverse topics, as well as defend a point of view on general topics, stating the pros and cons of the different options.
The DELE C1 guarantees that the progress of the student in the language has been a success, and certifies more than an advanced level of Spanish.
This diploma certifies sufficient linguistic competence to:
- Understand a wide variety of long, quite demanding texts, as well as recognise implicit meanings in them.
- Express themselves fluently and spontaneously, without any obvious effort to find the right words.
- Use the language flexibly and effectively for social, academic, and professional purposes.
- And be able to produce clear, well-structured, detailed texts on topics having a certain level of complexity, with correct use of mechanisms for organising and articulating a cohesive text.
DELE C2 is the highest and most advanced of the six learning levels established in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. It certifies the level of Mastery.
The DELE C2 certifies sufficient linguistic competence to perfectly handle any kind of situation, proving a spontaneous capacity of adaptation to any context, with a great deal of semantic and grammatical precision. The language users express themselves fluently,
— Private Spanish lessons:
- 1 to 1 —> 17 € person / hour ( 60 min)
If you have friends or family that would like to take classes with you, Spanish & Valencia is happy to provide to groups of 2-4 people. Spanish and Valencia does not organize group sessions otherwise.
- 2 students –> 10 € person / hour
- 3 students –> 8 € person /hour
- 4 students –> 7 € person /hour